Structural Technician – Senior Level
Are you a talented team player with a positive attitude and passionate about building a career with a great organization? Chavez-Grieves is currently seeking an experienced Structural Technician – Senior Level to join our team.
Primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- 3D modeling and production of construction documents for various building types and building materials utilizing REVIT Structure
Qualified individuals will have:
- Associate’s degree, technical school equivalent, or relevant experience
- Proficiency in REVIT Structure
- Experience in 3D modeling of structural building systems
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with other engineers and technicians
- Ability to interface with clients and direct the work of other structural technicians
- Critical thinking skills
- Organizational skills
Established in 1980, Chavez-Grieves Consulting Engineers, Inc. is a full-service structural engineering firm that stands for innovation in the building construction industry with the vision to be “The Engineering Firm of Choice”. Our highly qualified team of design professionals implements our vision by providing unparalleled client service, design excellence, cutting edge technology and cost effective & constructible design solutions. Our Investigative Engineering Group provides comprehensive technical services to an array of clients, including building owners, property managers, insurance companies and attorneys. The successful candidate will join a collaborative team of engineers and technicians working on many interesting and challenging investigative and forensic projects throughout the southwestern United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Chavez-Grieves Consulting Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.