Structural Engineer / Entry Level
Are you a talented team player with a positive attitude and passionate about building a career with a great organization? Chavez-Grieves is currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer / Entry Level to join our team.
Primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing structural design and analysis for projects throughout the United States,
including in high seismic zones.
- Learning and assisting with implementing high performance, fast-track design-build
- Working in a team-based environment with other engineers and technicians.
- Some travel will be required.
Qualified individuals will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural or Architectural Engineering.
- Successfully passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam.
- Experience designing structural steel and concrete buildings and buildings in high seismic zones
a major plus.
- Experience with structural design and modeling software, especially RAM Structural Design
software, ETABS, ENERCALC and REVIT, a major plus.
- Experience working with steel fabricators or any construction experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills a major plus.
Established in 1980, Chavez-Grieves Consulting Engineers, Inc. is a full-service structural engineering firm that stands for innovation in the building construction industry with the vision to be “The Engineering Firm of Choice”. Our highly qualified team of design professionals implements our vision by providing unparalleled client service, design excellence, cutting edge technology and cost effective & constructible design solutions. Our Investigative Engineering Group provides comprehensive technical services to an array of clients, including building owners, property managers, insurance companies and attorneys. The successful candidate will join a collaborative team of engineers and technicians working on many interesting and challenging investigative and forensic projects throughout the southwestern United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Chavez-Grieves Consulting Engineers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.